Job seekers with all types of disabilities, including U.S. military veterans, can access the Workforce Accelerator and build profiles for free.
Sign Up Now!
How it works:
· Job seekers sign up and create a job candidate profile.
· Patent-pending matching algorithm looks for possible matches between your profile and job openings.
· When your profile is matched to a position, you will be notified in one of two ways:
1) The employer may contact you using your contact information.
2) You may receive an email with instructions for how to proceed.
There is the possibility that you may receive multiple e-mails regarding your matches, especially if there are several employers with multiple available positions in your area. In order to prevent emails from being mistaken for spam, please ensure that email@example.com is in your safe list.
Questions? See the "Troubleshooting and FAQs" tab or contact us at (317) 968-9024 or emaill us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have already registered for a Job Candidate Profile, log in at right to manage your information.
Create New Account